Somethings gone messy with our episode numbers - if you happen to find them, let us know?
- Spring 2GX starts this week in Chicago, friend is going, conference tracks look interesting-ish for Groovy/Grails person (well, not really)
- Its held in autumn, how ironic
- It has precisely 1 Roo session
- Oracle outlines plans for next two years of Java client side. Worlds emits collective yawn.
- Java 7 update 1 released, more builds of the Mac OSX Developer Preview - they seem to be back to the 2 week build cycle.
- The same seems largely true of Ice Cream Sandwich
- New HTTP Status Codes
- For those of you trapped in the nightmare of OSGI - there is a way to get out. PojoSR.
- We’ve disucssed this before, and its actually a way IN.
- Chronon 2.0 offers post execution logging - insert logging statements where you wanted them to be and see the logging output.
- Introduced at the start of the month, Jetbrains has ANOTHER new IDE: Astella - for ActionScript, Flex, Air (yawn) and HTML5.
- Uncle Bob’s new Clean Coders episode on Architecture, Use Cases, and High Level Design is now available.
- Rich Hickeys Strange Loop keynote “Simple Made Easy” video is now available. Not clojure specific, and well worth watching. “Complect” is my new favorite word.
- sbt-release 0.2 released - a release plugin - for something NOT maven - will miricles never cease.