- Duke gets dressed up for this Thursdays release party
- WebSphere 8 - how burritos can we stuff into one oven?
- Shows there is still corporate demand for J2EE solutions (!!!!)
- Interesting note that Websphere is the 3rd server to be J2EE6 certified - BEA Weblogic is NOT
- IntelliJ IDEA 10.5.1
- MPS 2.0 M6 available
- Resharper 6 for those .NET listeners
- Charles Nutter now working on Rhino
- TestNG 6.1
- The Apache Tomcat 7.0.17 release process has just started.
- Apache Karaf 2.2.2 past the release vote and will be available soon.
- maven-release-plugin 2.2 released
- Big thing for me - new postPrepareGoals setting - will be very handy.
- Apache Hadoop team from Yahoo now spun into new company. Competing with Cloudera?
- Like Apache Maven, Apache is getting nasty about naming.
- Open Office officially now an Apache Incubator project - I guess we have to call it AOO now.
- Grails 2.0
- emacs-clojure-vagrant - vagrant box setup for emacs/clojure development from Justin Lily, a work in progress
- Midge’s Leiningen plugin is now standalone
- Gitslave - how have I not found this before. Looks to be an awesome solution/alternative to submodules.