Unsupported Operation Episode 34 - In Memory of “limpy” the 3 legged dog.
- Quartz 2.0 released
- AsyncHttpClient 1.6.3
- GAE SDK 1.4.3 has been released!
- Webbit 0.1.10!
- Vaadin adds cross-site embedding support
- Maven Scm 1.5 Released
- Seam 3.0.0 Final Released
- RichFaces 4 released by JBoss
- Josh Marinacci is working on a new JavaDoc replacement
- Eclipse is moving to GitHub
- OpenJDK 6 for OS/2 and eCS - version 1.6.0 Build 22 RC 2
- New interfaces, classes, enums, and methods in JDK7
- JSR 292 Formal Public Review
- Paul Hohensee added tracking of cumulative Java heap bytes allocated on a per-thread basis to HotSpot
- Alan Bateman has removed the no longer used HPI library from OpenJDK (commit) and (thread)
- Stuart Marks has introduced more widespread use of the new Diamond Operator to the OpenJDK codebase
- Jenkins can install plugins on the fly for your builds?
- Apache Click 2.3.0
- Apache Lucene 3.1.0 and Apache Solr 3.1.0 are officially released
- DZone has released a refcard, Understanding Lucene
- Apache Chemistry’s Java implementation, OpenCMIS 0.3.0 has been released.
- Apache Whirr 0.4.0
- Apache Hive 0.7.0
- Apache Commons Codec 1.5 - minor extra methods and bug fixes, get it at your maven repo near you!
- Apache UIMA 2.3.1
- Scala STM 3.0 released
- SLF4S 1.0.4 which reports the correct source location now.